Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrators deploy, configure, manage, and monitor messaging infrastructure, permissions, client access, mail protection, and mail flow in both on-premises, hybrid, and cloud enterprise environments.
Before attending this course, it is strongly encouraged that learners acquire the knowledge equivalent to what is assessed as part of the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification.
Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform
- Module 1: Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Module 2: Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Module 3: Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform
- Module 1: Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy
- Module 2: Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliance
- Manage modern messaging infrastructure
- Manage mail flow topology
- Manage recipients and devices
- Plan and implement a hybrid configuration and migration
- Secure the messaging environment
- Manage organizational settings
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert