Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
- Familiarity with AWS services.
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python.
- Day 1: Building the Foundation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Day 2: Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing:
- Working with Events
- Developing Event Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Stream
- Developing Event Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Day 3: Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications:
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon Cloud Watch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS Cloud Formation
- Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores. Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognit for user authentication.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon Cloud Front to improve application scalability.
- Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS Cloud Formation.
- Intermediate-level software developers
this is an excellent course