The Managing Microsoft Teams course is designed for people who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Teams Admin role.
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
Course Outline (Topics)
- Explore Microsoft Teams
- Plan and deploy Microsoft Teams
- Implement lifecycle management and governance for Microsoft Teams
- Monitor your Microsoft Teams environment
- Manage access for external users
- Implement security for Microsoft Teams
- Implement compliance for Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams
- Create and manage teams
- Manage collaboration experiences for chat and channels
- Manage apps for Microsoft Teams
- Introduction to Teams meetings and calling.
- Manage meetings and events experiences.
- Plan for Microsoft Teams Rooms and Surface Hub
- Configure, deploy, and manage Teams devices
- Plan for Teams Phone
- Configure and deploy Teams Phone
- Configure and manage voice users.
- Configure auto attendants and call queues.
- Troubleshoot audio, video, and client issues.