AWS Essentials + AWS Cloud Practitioner Training
AWS Essentials + AWS Cloud Practitioner
In this 3-day course you will learn the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. It explores the advantages of cloud computing and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. Also, you will learn about AWS products, services, and common solutions and the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
This course will also cover a fundamental understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of any specific technical role. You’ll learn about AWS Cloud concepts, core AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge.
Day 1: AWS Business Essentials
AWS Business Essentials helps IT business decision–makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. This course discusses the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to compliance and security concepts to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
• Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
• Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
• Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security
• Articulate the financial impact the AWS Cloud can have on an organization’s cost management, while minimizing the risks associated with consumption-based pricing models.
DAY 2 : Technical Essentials
AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
This course teaches you how to:
• Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
• Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
• Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
• Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
• Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
This course covers the following concepts:
• Introduction and History of AWS
• AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
• AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
• AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
• AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
DAY 3 : AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
This updated digital course is for individuals who want to develop a fundamental understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of any specific technical role. You’ll learn about AWS Cloud concepts, core AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge. This course will also help you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
In this course, you will learn how to:
· Summarize the working definition of AWS
· Differentiate between on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud models
· Describe the basic global infrastructure of the AWS Cloud
· Explain the six main benefits of the AWS Cloud
· Describe and provide an example of the core AWS services, including compute, network, database, and storage services
· Identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services for various use cases
· Describe the AWS Well-Architected Framework
· Explain the AWS Shared Responsibility Model
· Describe the core security services within the AWS Cloud
· Describe the basics of AWS Cloud migration
· Articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud for your organization’s cost management
· Define the core billing, account management, and pricing models
· Explain how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services
This course is intended for:
· Business analysts
· Project managers
· AWS Academy students
· Other IT-related professionals
The course outline is as follows:
· Section One: AWS Cloud Overview
· Section Two: AWS Technology Overview
· Section Three: AWS Security Overview
· Section Four: AWS Architecting Overview
· Section Five: AWS Pricing and Support Overview
Organizer WebsiteView Organizer Website
OrganizerThinkSmart -AWS Organizer